Monday, October 19, 2009

Go Do List

Thank the lord that weather is over with. What a horribly rude/unnecessary awakening to the fact that it's not summer anymore. In any case, this week looks like it's going to be glorious, and I think I've emerged from my funk thanks to the Shenandoah air. As such...my go do list for the week:


Monday:
Tuesday:

Wednesday:
  •  So this looks kind of cool. All week it's Design Week in DC - I never knew this existed.  In any case, at 8 am on Wednesday, Teaism is hosting a discussion on online branding. Says it's for AIGA members only, but I don't buy it.

Thursday: 
  • Race Across the Sky - looks like it could either be really good...or really predictable (it's a feature on this year's Leadville 100. If you'll recall, Lance kicked everyone's ass). Either way, if it features bikes on a big screen, I'll gladly partake.
Friday:
  • Athlete: The Sports Illustrated Photography of Walter looss. At the Newseum!
Saturday: Two fun female cycling shindigs to choose from!
Sunday:
  • DCCX! Wrangle up some cowbells and come drink beer and eat frites while heckling those of us on two wheels.

No comments: